Our Product Range in Switchgear
Automatic Power Factor Correction Panels
AUTOMATIC POWER FACTOR CORRECTION PANELS
APFC or Automatic Power Factor Control Panels are mainly used for the improvement of Power Factor. These benefits include power factor correction, poor power factor penalty utility bill reductions, voltage support, release of system capacity, and reduced system losses. Power Factor can be explained as ratio of active power to apparent power and it is a key factor in measuring electrical consumption.
APFC Panels becomes indispensable in those industries where electrical installations are meant to supply to large electrical load. A dip in Power Factor can attract operational losses and a penalty from electricity board, responsible for electricity supply.
APFC Panels can effectively and automatically manage quickly changing and scattered loads along with the retention of high Power Factor. We are renowned manufacturers of APFC Panels symbolized with quality and reliability. These are available in different current ratings to cater to distinct applications.
Everyone knows that how costly electricity has become in present time. Therefore it becomes utmost important to cut down on electrical consumption for reducing expenditure.
• Easy to use
• Protects electrical equipments
There are two types of APFC Panels ,
1. APFC Panel (Without Harmonic Filter)
2. APFC Panel With Series Reactor (With Harmonic Filter)
Salient Features :
• Consistency in Power Factor under fluctuating load conditions.
• Maintenance Free
• Elimination of Power factor penalty
• Prevention of leading power factor
• Fluctuating loads such as
• Material: Manufactured from 1.5/2mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet.
• Modular design, Non-compartmentalized
• Finish: Standard RAL-7035.
• Indoor, Floor mounted, Cable entry from bottom.
• Minimum joints hence better reliability and lower losses.
• Incomer MCCB, 3 pole With Extended Rotary Handle for Operation without need of door opening.
• Padlocking & Door Interlock Facility.
• Step switching
• Capacitor duty contactors with Damping Resistors, IEC 60947-4-1/5-1.
• Microprocessor controlled relay
• Capacitors - Standard/Heavy Duty type, IEC 60831-1+2, UL 810 5th Edition.
• Manufactured: Form 2.
• Type tested assemblies as per IEC 61439- 2.
• Rated operating voltage up to 690V.
• Suitable for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with Canopy).
• Adequate spacing for incoming and outgoing cables.
• Panels for front or rear access to suit application.
• Degree of protection: IP 5x – IP65.
• Maximum safety & reliability.
• Fans with Filters & Louvers for Ventilation inside APFC panel.
• Custom design according to client requirements.
• Louver panels
• Stainless steel
• Cast Iron
• Galvanized steel
• Multi color option as per client requirement.