MOTOR CONTROL CENTER
MCC Panel (Motor Control Center) that is a device used to control and actualize the performance of an electric motor. These MCC Panels are offered in a wide variety such as compartmentalized with ACB/ MCCB, DOL, ATS, Soft Starters, Star Delta Starters & Variable Frequency Drives.
Motor control centers are simply physical groupings of combination starters in one assembly. A combination starter is a single enclosure containing the motor starter, fuses or circuit breaker, and a device for disconnecting power. Other devices associated with the motor, such as pushbuttons and indicator lights, may also be included.
We offer an extensive range of MCC Panel (Motor Control Center) which can be fully drawn out with incoming and outgoing feeders or non draw out type. The MCC Panels are extensively used for reducing start voltage, reversing control or varying the speed as per requirement and for protection against overloads and faults.
- Robust design
- Hassle free operation
- Maintenance free
- Ruggedness and reliability
- Space saving design
- Ease of future modifications.
- One or more enclosed vertical sections
- Horizontal and vertical buses for distributing power
- Principally contains combination motor control units
- Chemical Industry
- Heavy Metal
- Food Processing Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Iron & Steel
- Pump Houses
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Water Treatment
- Oil Mills
- Textile Industry
- Sewage Plants
A type tested assemblies to BS-EN-60439-1, IEC-60439-1.
- Material: manufactured from 1.5/2mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Finish: Standard RAL-7035.
- Manufactured: Form 2, Form 3 & Form 4.
- Type tested assemblies as per IEC 61439- 2.
- Rated up to 6300A.
- Rated operating voltage up to 690V.
- Suitable for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with Canopy).
- Designed for both Withdraw able & Fixed versions of construction.
- Adequate spacing for incoming and outgoing cables.
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application.
- Degree of protection: IP 5x – IP65.
- Free standard Floor mounting system.
- Maximum safety & reliability.
- Front or rear cable access.
- Fully extendable at both ends.
- Intelligent motor control and switchgear systems.
- Custom design according to client requirements.
- Louver panels
- Stainless steel
- Cast Iron
- Galvanized steel
- Multi color option as per client requirement.