MAIN DISTRIBUTION BOARDS:
Power Distribution is a system, consisting of a Main Distribution Board (MDB), Sub Main Distribution Boards (SMDBs) and Final Distribution Boards, by which the electrical energy is transmitted via branches to reach the exact end user.
There is a necessity of dedicated range of switchboards for infrastructure market. Wherein, every element of construction, installation & maintenance contributes to a project profitability. Uninterrupted & safe electrical supply is essential for such installation. Our range of products under main distribution boards are the perfect solution for such requirements.
An MDB is a panel or enclosure that houses the fuses, circuit breakers and ground leakage protection units where the electrical energy, which is used to distribute electrical power to numerous individual circuits or consumer points, is taken in from the transformer or an upstream panel. An MDB typically has a single or multiple incoming power sources and includes main circuit breakers and residual current or earth leakage protection devices (As per client requirement). An MDB is comprised of a free standing enclosure, a bus bar system, MCCBs, metering and support equipments and required current transformers. Panels are assembled in a systematic manner such as incomer section and outgoing section.
- Material: manufactured from 1.5/2mm Electro-Galvanised Steel Sheet.
- Finish: Standard RAL-7035.
- Manufactured: Form 2, Form 3 & Form 4 Type 1-7.
- Type tested assemblies as per IEC 61439- 2.
- Rated up to 6300A.
- Rated operating voltage up to 690V.
- Suitable for both internal & external mounting (Weather Proof with Canopy).
- Designed for both withdraw able & fixed versions of construction.
- Adequate spacing for incoming and outgoing cables.
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application.
- Degree of protection: IP 5x – IP65.
- Free standard Floor mounting system.
- Maximum safety & reliability.
- Custom design according to client requirements.
- Louvre panels
- Stainless steel
- Cast Iron
- Galvanised steel
- Multi color option as per client requirement.